Hola! I was curious to know if setting up a weblog such your own is hard to do for unskilled people? I have been hoping to set up my own blog for a while now but have been turned off mainly because I’ve always believed it demanded tons of work. What do you think?-Anonymous
As for the amount of work a blog takes, it depends on how much time you have to dedicate to blogging. I found that Problogger has great articles on blogging, blogging income and everything else to do with blogging.
If you are new to Blogging, I highly suggest his book “Problogger’s Guide to Your First Week of Blogging” Click here to view more details. This book will help you (from Problogger’s site)
· Learn foundational brainstorming techniques.
· Create a content plan—and content, of course!
· Build a social media presence.
· Create practical quality assurance tools.
· Set up a publishing process.
· Master the components of a blog post.
· Develop your blog’s ongoing strategy.